I’m a Fintech Product Manager with expertise in launching and scaling financial products for SMBs in emerging markets.
I like to cook, ride my bike and take photographs. 👨🏻🍳 🚴🏻♂️ 📸
- I lead efforts creating and maintaining Credijusto’s internal tools to manage a growing portfolio of financial products for SME’s in Mexico.
- Launched two core products on our portfolio: Revolving Credit Lines and CJ Leasing (an easy way to lease equipment for up to MXN 6MM to SME's)
- Defined short and mid-term Product Strategy with the executive team.
- I also contributed to the growth of the Engineering Team, increasing headcount by 3x, assembling a bespoke high performing team.
Responsible for Konfío’s BackOffice, a custom Loan Servicing System contributing to a double-digit monthly growth increase on portfolio.
Lead on the following initiatives:
- Finance Team internal Tools: Capital Markets, Fiduciary and Debt management.
- Ops Tools for Konfio / Uber Partnership
- KYC Tools Optimization improving approved / disbursed ratio.
- Collections Custom Reporting and Process automation.
- Implemented Alpha version of API endpoints for mobile apps.
- Implemented back and front end features on Alice 2.0, a total redesign for the 8 countries Linio has presence in, Improving overall performance, payment methods and reducing downtime.
- Released Open Source Bundle for Symfony Projects.
- Contributed to the creation of Linio's Developer Hiring Standards.
- Contributed to Linio's Clean Code initiative, which helped to reduce bad practices on legacy code, implemented TDD workshops and improved overall code quality.
Mi Examen UNAM was the lead studying platform for simulation exams to get admitted in the largest public university in Mexico.
I Conducted Product Development and Market Research; Achieved first product iteration with over 10k users on first week. I also mentored the Development Team on architecture/implementation decisions.